Thursday, April 11, 2013

Luck?

Today at one of my daily dog visits, I let the two pups out in the yard to do their thing. For some reason today I decided to look down and noticed a few patches of clovers laying in the grass which two things came to mind:
  1. I remember when I played soccer and we would be sitting and "listening" to the coach, but while sitting there we would all pick the grass and clovers and just play with it.
  2. Man the chances of finding a four leafed clover are slim- people say its lucky, I say you're lucky if you ever find one.

Welp today was my day, I literally looked down thought I saw a four leafed one, looked closer and realized oh my God it really is one!! I don't know if everyone gets excited about finding one (if you ever have) but it sure made my day! I really love doing DIY's and I'm trying to figure out how to preserve this clover: more to come once I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment