Monday, March 3, 2014

20 Facts About Y.O.U!- Day 3

Day 3:
20 facts about Justine

1. I was born on Valentines Day and have a heart shaped birthmark on my knee
2. I have a Bi-lateral sensory neural loss- aka. hard of hearing
3. I have 2 Australian Cattle Dogs (Pogue and Mahone)  who are my spoiled fur kids!
4. I love to bake
5.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and fall is my favorite season everything about it is just so beautiful! 
6. I fell in love with Harry when I first saw he had a mohawk..lol
7. I drive a motorcycle
8. I absolutely love animated Disney/ Pixar movies & scary movies
9. I'm a beer drinking kinda gal
10. I'm obsessed with candles and buy myself flowers at least once a month
11.  I can drive a stick and would much prefer manual over automatic any day
12.  Despite my petite size, I still some how manage to take up the entire king sized bed
13.  I love when someone runs their fingers up and down my back and arms
14.  I really enjoy house hunting online (even though we aren't buying a new house anytime soon) almost as much as my husband searches online for cars
15.  I have always wanted to grow my own Lemon, Peach and Grapefruit tree
16. I was a Jersey Girl until I moved to Pennsylvania
17. Despite being a girl, I have a very difficult time doing my own hairstyle or make up 
18. More likely then not you will find my sunglasses on my head
19. I am on my 4th beta fish since 2005- the 1st ones name was Elmo and since then I have stayed with the Sesame street theme names. (Elmo, Cookie Monster, Telly Monster,  Harvey Kneeslapper <-- current)
20. I don't shop much, but I LOVE Marshall home goods store


Alright ladies and gents this is my list of 20 things about me that I have decided to share with you all, I got stuck around number 15 trying to think of some good ones. 

    
                           
     
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have to say I completely agree with the rubbing up and down the arm or back. I actually request that when I'm not feeling good and it always helps. And I'm right there with you on the Home Goods store... I could window shop there for hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh man i know i dont know what it is about having that gentle touch on my back and arms but it puts me right to sleep and clams me in a split second! to bad it doesn't happen often haha

      Delete
  2. You drive a motorcycle!!! That is bad ass! Our fav movies are Pixar too! Did you here a Dory film is coming out! Ahh can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. oh my gosh i haven't heard of this movie! I will be sure to check this out!.. and yessss i do have my motorcycle license most people wouldn't ever believe that haha

      Delete