Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I missed an entire week?!

I honestly don't even know what I was doing for the past week that I missed a butt load of blogging subjects. Harry and I have been trying to get our house together with cleaning out the garage, our breezeway, the basement, etc. Basically going on a cleaning spree. We have realized once we moved everything into the basement when re-finishing our hardwood floors, that only about half of what is downstairs even came back upstairs. Quiet honestly, I didn't even realize that I was even missing anything or missed anything for that matter.  You know what that means... we need to go through it and either donate, recycle or trash it!

Not to mention, now that all of the snow has finally melted .. again.. we can see the grass! annnnd its not as great looking as I remember with millions of leaves, sticks, rocks and branches all over the place. We certainly have a ton of yard work to do to make our landscaping look presentable. We do have a deadline to meet and that will be the week before Easter. Why Easter? Because our entire family is coming over for a brunch. WE BETTER GET CRACKIN'! It is going to be here before we know it.  

Alright well I think I am going to take this time to continue blogging the rest of this months challenge.....Day 18 ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!)
Your Views on Religion 

No comments:

Post a Comment