Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What Is In Your Purse?!

Day 5

So this made me realize I go through spurts of having random, different things in my purse...
so lets see what my bag holds.... 


1. My everyday purse.... lets see what is hidden inside this wonderful little bag....

2. Mary Kay hand lotion: since the winter I started using this way more. I have been needing it not only for my hands, but my poor face has been super dry. The only reason I have Mary Kay brand is because I got a free sample, I have no idea how much Mary Kay lotion normally costs. 
    Car Key: to my wonderful 5 door TDI Volkswagen, I don't have a fun key chain or anything attached to it for one reason alone, my key wont fit into my ignition with anything else on it.. bummer haha
3. Excedrin Migraine:  pretty self explanatory, I get migraines :(  I have been good for almost a solid year without a migraine until December. January was a hell month i went two weeks straight with a migraine or two a day its awful I will not leave home without it. (Not that it always works, but it will help until I get to a bed)
   Migral: This is a new migraine medicine my brother's girlfriend has been so lovely to provide me with. She gets them as well and was given this medicine from a family member of hers who gets it from overseas somewhere. I haven't tried it yet so we will see when i get my next one how that new drug works out for me.
   Floss:  I am terrified of having crap stuck in my teeth or if Harry has something in his teeth! No matter what kind of meat I eat, for some reason I ALWAYS... ALWAYS get some stuck in between my back molar and my tooth next to it. Who knows its the way my teeth grew... 

4. Hair accessories: my trusty hair tie, bobby pins and a hair clip. I have long hair and it gets in my face... always, enough said.

5. Pen(s):  you never know when you will need a pen. I carry around a daily planner and usually always in need of writing something at some point down.
   Gum: I normally do NOT carry gum around, I usually have mints instead. I do not like gum for my jaws sake. My jaw hurts after chewing gum for 10-15 mins. I bought this because I felt like my breath stank, and mints weren't available. I honestly can't remember the last time i chewed gum... its been nearly 2/3 years- no joke. 

6. Free Iced Coffee Monday's: Starting Monday until April, Dunkin Donuts will give me a free iced coffee when I bring in this coupon. I realize I don't really care much for Dunkin Donuts anymore, I have moved up in the world and prefer Starbucks (however my wallet does not) Whatever its free coffee, i'll take it!

7.  Deodorant: never know when you need it and I never wanna smell !! 

8. Wallet: actually this wallet is fairly new. I got it from Kohls a few months ago. I do really like it, its pretty handy and can hold lots. Probably to much. 

9. Lip products: okay so I realized today after I took this picture that I think I have a lip gloss and chap stick problem. I have more in my make up bag in my bathroom!! I really don't like lip stick I find colors don't fit my face well and I find it dries out my lips. However I do LOVE lip gloss!
     Lighter:  I am not a smoker, I just tend to keep one on hand in case I would ever need a lighter for something, you never know!. Same with my blue pocket knife, which seems to be missing from my purse... I probably took it out and placed it somewhere in the house.
  
10. Daily Planner: I currently don't have it in my purse at the moment, its sitting on my passengers seat in my car.

what's in your bag?!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Ice coffee coupon! I need one! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it stashed away inside a million pieces of crap mail i get everyday for i swear every single food store around here. Anyways every few months dunkin will give coupons or a little card like the one i have, with either 99 cent iced coffees/teas or free iced coffee/teas on Mondays.. I actually tried looking online for you to see if you could maybe print one out or something but i actually came across people selling them on Ebay haha!

      Delete