Sunday, March 2, 2014

Make A Wish List Collage-Day 2

Day 2 
A wish list... hmmm this actually took more time than I thought it would. I don't know if its sad or not, but I have never really had a wish list of things I want in my future. I guess I focus more on the nows' in hopes to make it to the future. 


Wish List:

1. House: our next house, hoping for it to be my forever home, I would love an older farm house with tons of acres that I can overlook the beauty. 

2. Flower Garden: I LOVE flowers and I have always wanted to create my own flower garden from scratch. I want to use recycled pieces as flower boxes, decor, etc. 

3. Travel: I love to travel (not that we have much time to do so or are made of money), but I would love to travel to Alaska to see the Northern Lights- that is something I've always wanted to experience. Another place I want to go to would be Iceland. 

4. Weight Loss: I imagine every girl has this somewhere on their wish lists, but I would like to lose about 15lbs. I have just came across a program that I am going to start once we have our basement back together (currently in renovation mode down there)

5: Pet Duck: This may seem strange, but I have always wanted a little pet duck. Actually I have always wanted a pet otter, but pretty sure that is not legal around here, so I will have to settle for a duck instead. 

I am sure there are a million other things that I would like to add onto my wish list, but currently Harry and I have accomplished a lot that we have wanted to do. Such as completing numerous amounts of projects in our current home- that's a plus!

Bring on day 3...






2 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a duck & I'm with you on the weight loss, once this damn cold weather goes away I can't wait to put my running shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha seriously who wouldn't wanna a duck?! ugh I know... its not helping that we have had a million inches of snow in the past few months, we have finally just started seeing grass again since December.. no joke and now there is another 4-8 inch storm coming tonight. give me a break. I am trying to invest in a treadmill actually. I know everyone hates treadmills and they aren't great for you, but I literally need to get in my car after work drive to the park or somewhere I wont get hit by cars and then run. I can't just put my good ole shoes on and leave the driveway lol.

    ReplyDelete