Thursday, March 6, 2014

Something I Miss

Day 6
wow..nothing actually comes to my mind right away when I am asked "what is something you miss?"






I literally had to sit here and think about what on earth I actually miss. Then a light went off in my head and I realized what I miss and have always missed is having one close girlfriend. (a friend that is a girl- just so we are all clear here haha)
Ever since graduating college I have not had a close girlfriend. My closest girlfriend who has turned into my best friend is Kristin. I would call us the best duo, that is truly the one thing I  miss the most. She was from Maryland and I was from Jersey, both from totally different worlds (even though its only a few states away from each other) we connected instantly and became great friends. Since graduating it has been really hard... actually nearly impossible, for us to get together. Between her now living in Virginia Beach and I  in Doylestown, PA,  the crazy hours we both put into our jobs with hours that are not normal- its very hard.
She has now recently moved even further away from where she was before which is a huge bummer, but hey now we gotta make a long vacation out of it!!.  So yes having a close friend is what I truly miss. It is always nice to just have someone to talk to about 'girl' stuff, watch movies, stuff your face with food, act like a nutcase, dance, drink some wine/beer/liquor, i'm sure you catch my drift. She is the most caring, smart, beautiful and sweetest person you will ever meet. She could always put a smile on my face and make me laugh with the dumbest things no matter what!  For a dirty little Maryland farm girl, she can actually clean up quiet nicely-- I've witnessed it in person :P 


Miss you love bug you mean the world to me!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post :) She really is a pretty awesome chick. I know what you mean about having a close girl friend around to spend time with. One way that I'm able to hold onto that is my best friend and I try and call every two weeks to talk (for almost 2 hours sometimes). It helps lay it all out there and feel a sense that they are still there... but your right, there is nothing like having that person around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I should call her way more often

      Delete