Monday, May 20, 2013

Diamond ring?!!

FINALLY!!!
My candle from Diamond Candle I ordered came in the mail today!! As soon as I opened it I had a lighter in hand and its already burning as we speak!!

 The scent I ended up ordering is called: Orchid Meadows. So far it seems to have quiet a smell to it <in a good way>.  Now I know it's only been about 15 minutes since I lit this candle, but I would probably buy another one of their candles just based off smell alone at the moment. 

{Payment} 
I paid (with shipping and handling) about $30.00, which is about equal in price for a Yankee candle. I really wanted to try out a forest/wood smelling candle, but they were all sold out of them, NEXT TIME! I will tell you this, if you do order a diamond candle it will take about 6-7 days for the shipment to make it to your home. Now a days when you order something online its usually at your door step in less than 4 days, so don't be alarmed when it's been a week for this candle. Again if it's something that you're interested in trying out for yourself their website is: 
http://www.diamondcandles.com/

It's funny as I sit here typing this I keep staring at the candle and I normally hate when candles burn fast because that means it will be done faster, but right now all I want is for it to burn really fast so I can see this ring. I promise once I get to part where I can get the ring out I'll be sure you let you know my results! 

I have to admit IF... IF...this ring turns out to be worth $1,000 or $5,000 I will
probably end up selling it to a jeweler and taking the money. In my mind, yes it would be awesome to keep $1,000 ring but the reality of it- Harry and I could really use the money. 


PHOTO OF THE RING COMING SOON....
....and the ring is probably $10 hahah but its pretty... 



No comments:

Post a Comment