Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Obsessive much?

Everyone is obsessed with someone or something whether they like to admit it or not.  Okay here it goes, my obsession is... candles. I LOVE CANDLES! 

From little tea lights to wall decor that hold candles. Just like when you go shopping with your boyfriend or husband in a store and he always tends to levitate towards the tool/machinery aisle, YUUUP that's me when it comes to the candle aisle. Harry always says my obsession is a healthy obsession, it always makes the house smell good. And let me tell you it was one hell of a plus when hurricane Sandy happened and we were out of electricity for a few days, it was rather awesome if you ask me. Even my husband was excited about the fact that we had enough candles to light up the basement so he could do his lifting routine that day. See? haha
Both our addictions combined (Harry = lifting, Justine= candles) That's love right there!

Soo a while back I saw something on an ad either on Facebook or somewhere on the internet, I don't particularly remember where, but either way I saw a product called "Diamond Candles". Maybe you've heard of them? Anyways these candles are made from all natural soy and inside every single earth friendly candle they make is a real ring worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000! 
  
What's a girl not to love about this product?! a candle and a free ring?! Okay you don't have to twist my arm to order one. In fact, I am currently, impatiently awaiting the delivery....since Friday...I hate waiting.  As soon as the candle comes I'll be sure to let you know how it is, but in the meantime, check it out for yourself at:
 http://www.diamondcandles.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment